had full tank of gas, seat belt light went on, change oil, etc. put decoder on and sail vehicle wont respond.
coming home last, all the warning lights on dash lit up full gage went to zero on 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?