I have a 2005 colbalt with automatic transmission. When ever it gets cold out my car throttles down to the point where it seems like its going to die and then throttles back to normal, when ever I am not pressing the accelerator. Its not all the time, and it mostly occurs when ever the car is in gear.
cold weather throttling problems on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge