I have a 2005 colbalt with automatic transmission. When ever it gets cold out my car throttles down to the point where it seems like its going to die and then throttles back to normal, when ever I am not pressing the accelerator. Its not all the time, and it mostly occurs when ever the car is in gear.
cold weather throttling problems on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?