I have a 2005 colbalt with automatic transmission. When ever it gets cold out my car throttles down to the point where it seems like its going to die and then throttles back to normal, when ever I am not pressing the accelerator. Its not all the time, and it mostly occurs when ever the car is in gear.
cold weather throttling problems on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
- Why has the T/C light came on and ABS light has come on my 2005 Chevy Cobalt
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($438 - $755) in Ord, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($216 - $309) in Atlantic Beach, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($457 - $547) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($496 - $614) in North Rose, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - $369) in Wolford, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - $108) in Pittsview, AL