Cold mornings only. Tires are filled with nitrogen.
Cold weather causes my tires to loose pressure and light comes on dash. on 2006 Nissan 350Z
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2006 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($275 - 906) in Superior, AZ
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Orange, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($528 - 612) in Hopewell, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Capshaw, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Winthrop, WA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,564 - 1,718) in Larwill, IN