2006 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAIZER: UPON COLD START IGNITION, THERE IS A "VIBRATION" SOUND COMING FROM THE RIGHT ENGINE AREA. COLD RUNNING, WHEN SHIFTS INTO REVERSE, THE NOISE SOUNDS AGAIN. COLD RUNNING, WHEN MOVING THE NOISE SOUNDS AGAIN WHEN SHIFTING INTO 2ND, BUT LOUDER WHEN SHIFTING INTO 3RD. AFTER THE CYCLE GOES THROUGH ONE TIME, THE NOISE IS NOT HEARD AGAIN. IF THE TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE IS BELOW 60 DEGREES, THE NOISE IS HEARD UPON START UP, REVERSE, AND DRIVING SHIFTING INTO 2ND & 3RD GEARS. IF THE TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 60 DEGREES I DO NOT HEAR THIS VIBRATION NOISE. I WARM UP THE VEHICLE BEFORE MOVING, SO I DON'T HEAR THIS NOISE, BUT SOMETIMES THE "WARM UP" DOESN'T MATTER IF THE TEMP IS BELOW 60 DEGREES. PLEASE HELP
COLD START NOISE on 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Reported by bwaits and 174 others for the Chevrolet Trailblazer175 reports
2 answersJune 09, 2014
1 answerOctober 10, 2014
2 answersOctober 20, 2009
0 answersAugust 22, 2010
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(157)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(8)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
- Anti Theft System /Stereo.