when i start the engine the idle surges up and down for about 15 seconds then evens out..it only does it after the engine has been off for several hours
cold idle surge on 2008 Dodge Charger
1 answer 1 comment
Check and see if the IAC motor is clogged.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?