when i start the engine the idle surges up and down for about 15 seconds then evens out..it only does it after the engine has been off for several hours
cold idle surge on 2008 Dodge Charger
1 answer 1 comment
Check and see if the IAC motor is clogged.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
- what is wrong with my all wheel drive system?
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 64,000 Mile Service ($157 - 241) in Alpha, IL
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hobe Sound, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - 1,554) in Oglesby, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($116 - 174) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($548 - 579) in Delaware, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($571 - 2,320) in Kanona, NY