coils burnt up twice replaced then did it for the 3rd time took to where i bought the car they replaced the coils started it up and now the wireing harness and the ecu are burnt up it it because of the coils they are saying this can not happen and want me to pay for it?
coils and the ecu on 2005 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2005 Volkswagen Passat
1 answerJuly 10, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- Fixed head gasket car temp. gauge is in middle turn off car leaks out of bottle
- My question is that it is showing Inspection Now.
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
2005 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($150 - $322) in Lake Placid, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Auxier, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,170 - $1,707) in Maple Lake, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($687 - $921) in New Haven, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($665 - $891) in Richfield, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($392 - $1,157) in Chenango Bridge, NY