Had one wire replaced @ $125.00 need the other 5 replaced. Am looking to compare prices.
coil wires to spark plugs need replacing on 2004 Lincoln LS
2 answersJuly 18, 2010
1 answerJune 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Racine, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($196 - 312) in Clinton, OK
- Fuel Filter Change ($63 - 87) in Porthill, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($147 - 208) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($84 - 97) in Rose Hill, KS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($636 - 765) in Reubens, ID