Ok. So first my TC read 0136 which is B1S2 oxygen sensor, along with some other code which I can't remember that had a definition of "Limp Home Valve - Low RPM". I replaced B1S2 sensor, cleared CE light, was fine all day yesterday. This morning, CE light comes back on, 0136 TC is back, and accompanied by a new code - 0350. The definition for this code is Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction. What the %@$*& is my problem now?? I love this car, don't get me wrong, it's only got 75k on it and it's in beautiful shape. I'm just frustrated because I only have another week left to make my CE light go away so I can get a regular inspection sticker instead of a clear sticker. My sticker is expired on 5/1. If you can give me the closest possible problem and the easiest way to find it that would be wonderful .. as we speak, I'm moving my center ignition coil that powers cylinders 2 & 5 with my right ignition coil that powers cylinders 1 & 4 .. I was told if the code changes to something more specific then I know that it's a coil pack, and if it stays the same then it's got to be a spark plug or some kind of misfire sensor I have in this vehicle going bad. Crossing my fingers for coil pack, it's the cheapest fix ..
Coil pack or spark plug, or other problem?? on 2002 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?