My 95 j30 runs gr8 4-5 days on then 4-5 days off....wen it wont start theres nothing i can do to get it to start...battery,ignition,starter..everything works/is good...my only option is waiting 4-5 days and itll start right up...no hesitation and runs perfectly...4-5 days later...it happens all over again...been doin this for 3months now...advice anyone??
Coil pack on 1995 Infiniti J30
by TracieRaeNicolosi in Hammond, LA on July 01, 2012
3 answersMay 29, 2010
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Infiniti J30 Questions
- All the doors were locked but drivers side window was down I reached in and opened back door alarm went off put key in ignition and didn't shut down had to disconnect battery know I hook back up and it still going off .how can I reset alarm system
- It turns over but wont start. Yes it has gas in it..lol
- My car wont start. It cranks n turns over but nothing..and it was stolen n tje hit the curb with the rear wheel. I was reading that might have sumthing to do with the fuel cut off switch or inertia switch. Where would it be located on my 94 j30t
- What does it mean if my car wont stay running unless I keep my foot on the gas?
- car starts and runs and after running awhile will shutoff without warning and something is pulling battery down