My 95 j30 runs gr8 4-5 days on then 4-5 days off....wen it wont start theres nothing i can do to get it to start...battery,ignition,starter..everything works/is good...my only option is waiting 4-5 days and itll start right up...no hesitation and runs perfectly...4-5 days later...it happens all over again...been doin this for 3months now...advice anyone??
Coil pack on 1995 Infiniti J30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti J30 Questions
- Overheated after hose broke
- Im locked out of my car
- My car has locked me out and won't let me in with the key. What do I do. Its locked me out befor.
- All the doors were locked but drivers side window was down I reached in and opened back door alarm went off put key in ignition and didn't shut down had to disconnect battery know I hook back up and it still going off .how can I reset alarm system
- It turns over but wont start. Yes it has gas in it..lol
1995 Infiniti J30 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 196) in Myrtle, MO
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 196) in Lafayette, AL
- Thermostat Replacement ($220 - 301) in Lizton, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($458 - 748) in Madisonburg, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Hannibal, NY
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,797 - 2,073) in Triumph, IL