It has PRND on one side and manual shifting on the other side, 12345. It won't switch back to automatic. I have to use the manual (Sport mode). I need it back in auto mode. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?
Coffee was spilled in the gear shift casing. on 2005 Kia Amanti
BEST ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 29, 2013
Replace component damaged by coffee. CAUSE of problem-to much caffeine. FIX it by decaffeinating.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,235 - 1,611) in Calvert, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hueysville, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($609 - 780) in Walhonding, OH
- 67,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Oak Ridge, MO
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($714 - 1,097) in Corsicana, TX