It has PRND on one side and manual shifting on the other side, 12345. It won't switch back to automatic. I have to use the manual (Sport mode). I need it back in auto mode. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?
Coffee was spilled in the gear shift casing. on 2005 Kia Amanti
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 29, 2013
Replace component damaged by coffee. CAUSE of problem-to much caffeine. FIX it by decaffeinating.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Calvert, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 914) in Hueysville, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($334 - 377) in Walhonding, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($510 - 638) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 236) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($680 - 762) in Corsicana, TX