It has PRND on one side and manual shifting on the other side, 12345. It won't switch back to automatic. I have to use the manual (Sport mode). I need it back in auto mode. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?
Coffee was spilled in the gear shift casing. on 2005 Kia Amanti
BEST ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 29, 2013
Replace component damaged by coffee. CAUSE of problem-to much caffeine. FIX it by decaffeinating.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($387 - 622) in Calvert, TX
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Hueysville, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Walhonding, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 470) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($336 - 381) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($663 - 793) in Corsicana, TX