took battery cables off to clean them now only starts and idles in failsafe mode.throttle body has been cleaned and is not stuck open also put new TPS on and has new throttle acc.motor (5weeks old)
codes p2104 & p2111 & electronic throttle control light is on & in failsafe mode on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Remsenburg, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Macy, NE
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 306) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 1,516) in Yettem, CA