took battery cables off to clean them now only starts and idles in failsafe mode.throttle body has been cleaned and is not stuck open also put new TPS on and has new throttle acc.motor (5weeks old)
codes p2104 & p2111 & electronic throttle control light is on & in failsafe mode on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?