took battery cables off to clean them now only starts and idles in failsafe mode.throttle body has been cleaned and is not stuck open also put new TPS on and has new throttle acc.motor (5weeks old)
codes p2104 & p2111 & electronic throttle control light is on & in failsafe mode on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.