Check engine light stays lit after after clearing with removal of negative battery cable after second engine start. Also has a P0453 code. The P1450 is a specific factory code that my inexpensive Actron reader/book does not provide an answer for me. P0453 described as EVAP Emission Control System Pres Sensor High (book definition). Thank you, cvic.
Codes P0453/P1450. See details below. Thank you, cvic. on 2001 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(51)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(5)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What fuses control the radio and interior lights
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
2001 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 318) in West Union, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($444 - 550) in Granville, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($89 - 117) in La Fayette, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($52 - 68) in Scotland, GA
- Horn Replacement ($101 - 151) in Saint Leo, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($923 - 955) in Randall, MN