I am in the process of purchasing a 1996 Mazda Millenia S for $600. The following codes came up when tested: p0105 p0705 p1525 p1526. I was wondering how to repair the problems and a possible estimate of the repairs.
codes p0105 p0705 p1525 p1526....cheap, easy repairs? on 1996 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .