unless I unplug the air flow sensor . runs great all day though with sensor . I've changed air filter , air flow sensor , manifold gaskets . seems to be tempature problem . maybe ecu or pcm . also , if I'm driving and it gets dark at night it will die mid stream when I slow down . thanks
codes indicate air intake problem . car won't start in morning or eve unless I on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- While driving a blinking blue light flashes the whole distance onto the shifter
- Where is the fan/temp control switch on a 2.3 2005 Escape
- ABS light came on. Touched brakes and light and radio went off. Repeated. turned
- How do you replace the rear seatbelts?
- Why am I hearing a knocking when turning the steering wheel either way?
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Essex, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 234) in Beaver Falls, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Waterford, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($347 - 429) in Rocky Point, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Sandyville, WV