P0715, P0303, P1296 What does this mean? and how can I fix it?
CODES? on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta11 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta10 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta31 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - 259) in Goodland, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in Fishers Island, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Midlothian, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($725 - 1,162) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($908 - 989) in Wadena, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($178 - 250) in Hubbard, OR