P0715, P0303, P1296 What does this mean? and how can I fix it?
CODES? on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta11 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta15 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta26 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - $478) in Goodland, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($193 - $244) in Fishers Island, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - $591) in Midlothian, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $955) in Hooper, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Wadena, IA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($152 - $304) in Hubbard, OR