P0715, P0303, P1296 What does this mean? and how can I fix it?
CODES? on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta11 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta12 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta15 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - 387) in Goodland, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Fishers Island, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($638 - 1,916) in Midlothian, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - 946) in Hooper, NE
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wadena, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($993 - 1,115) in Hubbard, OR