What are the check engine light codes for my accord.
Codes on 1998 Honda Accord
Your first step needs to be scanning the vehicles PCM for codes. There are many codes depending on what system is at fault. There are many places that will scan the vehicle for free and give you the code itself, but then the code needs diagnosis. If you get the codes pulled, repost with them and I'll see what I can do for you.
Verified for the Honda Accord95 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord38 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in Starkville, MS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($359 - 569) in De Peyster, NY
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - 213) in Carlisle, MA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($634 - 814) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($274 - 336) in Valyermo, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Quakertown, NJ