Is the bank 2 CAT referring to the left & right side of the Catalytic Converter. Need to understand what bank 1 and bank 2 are. I know this Catalytic Converter has 4 converters.
Codes on 2001 Infiniti QX4
Verified for the Infiniti QX44 reports
Verified for the Infiniti QX42 reports
1 answerNovember 02, 2010
3 answersMarch 23, 2013
2 answersNovember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- I ran out of fuel and refueled but now it wont start. What could this be
- What is causing my rear end to sway badly
- When I put my foot of the gas , it swerves side to side?? What can be issue?
- ac blows warm air. Blower works great. Clutch engages when ac is on. Recharged still blows warm -the pressure needle goes to red .. per instructions it may be very low in refrigerant. What did I miss? Does it need more?
- I was driving it then it killed on me then I tried to start it again nothing but a clicking sound. Left it up for a month clicking sound still there new starter.