These are the codes that were found on my check engine light.I replaced the mass air flow 2 mo ago and I replace the EGR valve. It is still stalling out when idling. It is like it gets too hot and shuts down. I also noticed that if I turn my AC down the idle goes up. P0 170 FUEL SYSEM TRIM MALFUNCTION BANK 1 P0 100 MASS OR VOLUME AIR FLOW CIRUCUIT MALFUNCTION P0 400 REPLACED EGR DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM P1519 Adjustable Camshaft Timing Solenoid I replaced the mass air flow sensor 2 months ago.
CODES on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
by Mazeuli65 in Winter Park, FL on August 02, 2010
1 answerFebruary 04, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
1 answerOctober 31, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2013
1 answerJune 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?
- My key only locked/unlocked the doors from passenger door or trunk. Now it will only do it from the trunk, but when I turn the key now to start the car, the key won't turn in the ignition switch. What the hell?