Had the air pump replaced 6/2010
Codes 0410 & 0440 on 2002 S10 2.2L. If it is the air pump Can still drive it. on 2002 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2002 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Maintenance II ($167 - 238) in Evansville, AR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($307 - 833) in Southington, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 94) in Pattonville, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Caledonia, MS
- Heater Core Replacement ($274 - 1,099) in Ringtown, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Hawkins, TX