Where can I buy a code reader for a '95??? Only ones I've heard of are for '96 & later.
code reader on 1995 Mercury Villager
2 answersDecember 26, 2011
5 answersJuly 01, 2009
2 answersDecember 17, 2010
2 answersNovember 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon