Hello i bought a kia sedona 2002 a month ago and this code (po 431) keeps coming on. they check everything, they changed a transmition sensor and it did work find for a couple of days but the light came back on! the mecanic can not find what's wrong. the oxigen sensors look good, the catalytic too. could you give me an idea of what could be the problem?
code PO431 on 2002 Kia Sedona
Asked by for the 2002 Kia Sedona
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 24, 2009
A P0431 means that the Warm up Catalyst on Bank 2 has lost it efficiency and needs to be replaced. Depending on the amount of miles, you may be covered under the 7year/50,000 mile warranty for emission parts that cost more than $400.
1 answerMay 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2002 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - $302) in Texarkana, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($327 - $441) in Mooresville, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - $168) in Bradford, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($286 - $410) in Rainsville, NM
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($478 - $1,312) in Ferguson, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($123 - $145) in Wrentham, MA