it, turns over won't start. changed spark plugs, ignition coil, oxygen sensor, starter/selinoid,crank shaft sensor,PCM,it's getting fuel but start just turns over and thats it. Any suggestions besides blowing it up.
Code Po175 bank 1,changed map sensor,still same problem. Battery died, charged on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do