it, turns over won't start. changed spark plugs, ignition coil, oxygen sensor, starter/selinoid,crank shaft sensor,PCM,it's getting fuel but start just turns over and thats it. Any suggestions besides blowing it up.
Code Po175 bank 1,changed map sensor,still same problem. Battery died, charged on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?