it, turns over won't start. changed spark plugs, ignition coil, oxygen sensor, starter/selinoid,crank shaft sensor,PCM,it's getting fuel but start just turns over and thats it. Any suggestions besides blowing it up.
Code Po175 bank 1,changed map sensor,still same problem. Battery died, charged on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Montevideo, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($151 - 190) in Crawfordville, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($225 - 328) in Tahoe Vista, CA
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mayville, ND
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - 86) in Advance, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 274) in Kinston, AL