it, turns over won't start. changed spark plugs, ignition coil, oxygen sensor, starter/selinoid,crank shaft sensor,PCM,it's getting fuel but start just turns over and thats it. Any suggestions besides blowing it up.
Code Po175 bank 1,changed map sensor,still same problem. Battery died, charged on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?