replaced mass air flow sensor & crank shaft sensor dont see any vacume leaks only 49 thousand miles on it any clues to what it could be
code po172&175 runing to rich bank 1&2 on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?