replaced mass air flow sensor & crank shaft sensor dont see any vacume leaks only 49 thousand miles on it any clues to what it could be
code po172&175 runing to rich bank 1&2 on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($227 - 345) in Havana, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Clanton, AL
- 37,500 Mile Service ($125 - 206) in Redfield, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,052 - 1,205) in Ubly, MI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($648 - 747) in Green Camp, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - 93) in Lantry, SD