before you buy the o2 sensor you better check the fuse under dash driver side and or under hood for a fuse called htr if blow just replace it an see if the light goes off worked for me that's why iam sharing hope it helps peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
code po141 on 1996 Toyota Corolla
2 answersAugust 01, 2011
2 answersNovember 06, 2014
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?