before you buy the o2 sensor you better check the fuse under dash driver side and or under hood for a fuse called htr if blow just replace it an see if the light goes off worked for me that's why iam sharing hope it helps peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
code po141 on 1996 Toyota Corolla
2 answersNovember 06, 2014
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers