before you buy the o2 sensor you better check the fuse under dash driver side and or under hood for a fuse called htr if blow just replace it an see if the light goes off worked for me that's why iam sharing hope it helps peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
code po141 on 1996 Toyota Corolla
2 answersAugust 01, 2011
2 answersNovember 06, 2014
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +