before you buy the o2 sensor you better check the fuse under dash driver side and or under hood for a fuse called htr if blow just replace it an see if the light goes off worked for me that's why iam sharing hope it helps peace out!!!!!!!!!!!
code po141 on 1996 Toyota Corolla
2 answersNovember 06, 2014
1 answerNovember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1996 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Rock City, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($220 - 278) in Stanleytown, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - 281) in Goodwater, AL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 426) in Springlake, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($305 - 397) in Mc Gregor, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($334 - 534) in Vernon, TX