Drove to work as I came to a light twice I could smell something, it was not sweet or smell like diesel?? Code (PO128) came up? Can I drive it home an what do you think the problem is???
Code PO128 Transmission Thermostat on 2008 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($302 - 687) in San Andreas, CA
- Tire Rotation ($44 - 56) in Atlas, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($153 - 270) in Stapleton, NE
- 84,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Aberdeen, MS
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($759 - 1,057) in Polk, NE
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($108 - 299) in Malabar, FL