po 107 comes up. do i need to change the map sensor or is there something else wrong?
code po 107 on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Decherd, TN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($694 - 889) in Sulphur, KY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($686 - 862) in Gatzke, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Avalon, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lyon Station, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 194) in North Anson, ME