MY ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL LIGHT IS ON
CODE P2112 WHAT IS IT AND CAN I FIX IT on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($98 - 157) in Ceresco, NE
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Rosepine, LA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Howard, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($403 - 576) in Camanche, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($477 - 840) in Burlington, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Madison, NH