EVAP vent solenoid was told there is one in the front by engine and one near the gas tank. Should I replace both or does one go out more often then the other?
Code P0449 on 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1 answerAugust 22, 2014
2 answersJune 15, 2011
0 answersNovember 26, 2014
1 answerMay 07, 2015
1 answerMay 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- paseenger set and egine area
- I have changed the plugs, coils & cam senor but still running rough, any ideas
- My passenger side air bag light keep coming on and off.
- All windows will not open. Window lock for rear seat works No bad fuses
- estimate for valve job or complete engine replacement low compression cyl 5