EVAP vent solenoid was told there is one in the front by engine and one near the gas tank. Should I replace both or does one go out more often then the other?
Code P0449 on 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1 answerAugust 22, 2014
2 answersJune 15, 2011
0 answersNovember 26, 2014
1 answerMay 07, 2015
0 answersAugust 22, 2014
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(19)
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(78)
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(5)
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($137 - 192) in East Dennis, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($497 - 628) in New Bedford, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - 351) in Ringgold, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moorhead, MS
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($165 - 176) in Garden City, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 266) in Molena, GA