EGR flow insufficient,who can i fix this problem
code p0401 EGR on 1998 Honda Accord
I keep getting code P0401 I changed the EGR valve, catalytic converter,and 02 sensor can anyone give me any suggestions what I can try. Thank you in advance
2 answersMay 02, 2016
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
4 answersDecember 12, 2008
Verified for the Honda Accord8 reports
1 answerJanuary 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected