Is this a common problem? an expensive fix or does the powertrain warranty cover this? The car is running very rough if moving or parked, service engine light is solid not flashing
code P0301 cylinder 1 misfire on 2007 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2007 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($270 - 395) in Clarence, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunnellon, FL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($212 - 253) in Maysville, AR
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 81) in Riceville, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($199 - 258) in Raymond, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($335 - 371) in Given, WV