start missing at operating temp at idol. clean egr rebuilt engine new torque converter,new tran,new distributor,new coil,ignition module,this was befor the misfire hhhhhhelp pSI do not like to process of elimination I would like to pin point it.i think it might be the catalytic converter.give me something to look for. sometime the light flashs then reaching the misfire temp,what do you think. problem every day or every time I drive
code p0300 light stay on. run good going to work 4:30 going home 2:30 on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
1998 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Frankfort, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Remlap, AL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Fultonham, OH
- 60,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Broken Arrow, OK
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Smyrna, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($715 - 1,422) in Rudolph, OH