Steady light on dashboard.
Code P0230. Is this easy to repair? on 2005 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2005 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($226 - 293) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Kaw City, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Atwood, TN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($542 - 674) in Weimar, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($183 - 203) in Friedheim, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Rensselaer, IN