Starting fine, running great, all of a sudden wouldnt start. Got code P0123 and have tried so many things, thought it was the plug that goes to the sensor but now feeling it isn't. Got engine to turn over by using starter fluid but ofcourse wont stay running, engine isn't getting it's own gas. I'm single Mom, out of work and can't afford to have a garage fix it. Please help with some ideas.. I've been told chances are slim that the sensor itself went bad so what else could it be? I read something about a switch on the gas petal but found nothing there. I've reset the computer and tried the fuse trick too still nothing. Engine turns over, starter is working just not getting gas.
Code P0123 is for Throttle sensor/switch.. My car won't start. No warnings on 1997 Saab 9000
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9000 Questions
- When I turn on blower motor the amperage drops dramatically replaced battery
- car keeps stalling while driving. Tried to jack up idling but to no avail
- How can I reset anti theft?
- how to solve a White smoke problem, after a new engine and a new turbo?
- How do you replace outside cv boots on the front axel ?