i am getting a code p0117 and my temp gauge is all over the place right from start up, i replace the temp sensor and did not see any bad wires leading to it and still having the same problem. also the fans are coming on right away like the engine is hot even after sitting in 30 degree temps overnight. could it be the dash panel itself is bad? i have heard that could be my problem ... any ideas?
code p0117 on a 3800 on 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(19)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(104)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(6)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?