Where is it located. Is it just above the oil filter? I understand that there are 2 of them. An intake and exhaust? The service engine light is on. This came on right after I changed the oil. I do change my oil every 3,000 miles. Help.
Code P0010 - Camshaft Position Actuator (valve) Sensor. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($189 - 382) in Greenfield, OK
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Burlington Junction, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 171) in Union, SC
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($100 - 121) in Leroy, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 291) in Sleetmute, AK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($162 - 243) in Ward Cove, AK