Where is it located. Is it just above the oil filter? I understand that there are 2 of them. An intake and exhaust? The service engine light is on. This came on right after I changed the oil. I do change my oil every 3,000 miles. Help.
Code P0010 - Camshaft Position Actuator (valve) Sensor. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?