Where is it located. Is it just above the oil filter? I understand that there are 2 of them. An intake and exhaust? The service engine light is on. This came on right after I changed the oil. I do change my oil every 3,000 miles. Help.
Code P0010 - Camshaft Position Actuator (valve) Sensor. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?