Where is it located. Is it just above the oil filter? I understand that there are 2 of them. An intake and exhaust? The service engine light is on. This came on right after I changed the oil. I do change my oil every 3,000 miles. Help.
Code P0010 - Camshaft Position Actuator (valve) Sensor. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($185 - 393) in Greenfield, OK
- 90,000 Mile Service ($158 - 238) in Burlington Junction, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($741 - 997) in Union, SC
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Leroy, TX
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($92 - 131) in Sleetmute, AK
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($77 - 245) in Ward Cove, AK