Where is it located. Is it just above the oil filter? I understand that there are 2 of them. An intake and exhaust? The service engine light is on. This came on right after I changed the oil. I do change my oil every 3,000 miles. Help.
Code P0010 - Camshaft Position Actuator (valve) Sensor. on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally