while driving,giving gas it is bogging down and missing, get's a little better and does it again. have had it in the shop with no luck, just cost a lot of money.
code bank 1 and 2.so i replaced oxygen sensers, now bank 3 and running lean, on 2004 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($446 - 561) in Verona, MS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Berino, NM
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Montrose, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($61 - 239) in Lulu, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($595 - 688) in Branchville, VA