replaced gas cap replaced cat. convertor. replace the vavle at cannister. had evap test can find smoke can it be another vavle or a sensor that is not reading on codes? cannister control vavle maybe. before replacing intakes had a misfire all the time losing alittle bit of radiaor fliud but not now.
code 455 after replacing intake gaskets what do i need to look for to fix? on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($441 - 599) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Hayden, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Sturgeon, PA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Miami, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($321 - 925) in Mountain Home, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 175) in Bozeman, MT