replaced gas cap replaced cat. convertor. replace the vavle at cannister. had evap test can find smoke can it be another vavle or a sensor that is not reading on codes? cannister control vavle maybe. before replacing intakes had a misfire all the time losing alittle bit of radiaor fliud but not now.
code 455 after replacing intake gaskets what do i need to look for to fix? on 1997 Ford F-150
Asked by for the 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- why does my #2 spark plug have oil all over it
- How many times should my steering wheel rotate before it hits the stop?
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($297 - 521) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 537) in Hayden, IN
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - 768) in Sturgeon, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Miami, IN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($83 - 104) in Mountain Home, AR
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Bozeman, MT