Code 455 comes on. Changed the gas cap. didn't help. I can also smell gas in the cabin.
code 455 on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mead, NE
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Higden, AR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Sumerco, WV
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lafayette, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($227 - 278) in San Dimas, CA