My car has been running fine until today. I felt it jerk when I was driving down the highway. I pressed on the gas pedal but it wouldnt pick up speed, then a few seconds later it was fine again. Driving down the highway, it would keep on doing this. When I stopped or slowed down and had to shift it does it also. I took it to auto zone and they gave me 2 codes, 1457 and 1259.
Code 1457 and 1259 on 2002 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?