My car has been running fine until today. I felt it jerk when I was driving down the highway. I pressed on the gas pedal but it wouldnt pick up speed, then a few seconds later it was fine again. Driving down the highway, it would keep on doing this. When I stopped or slowed down and had to shift it does it also. I took it to auto zone and they gave me 2 codes, 1457 and 1259.
Code 1457 and 1259 on 2002 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?