My car has been running fine until today. I felt it jerk when I was driving down the highway. I pressed on the gas pedal but it wouldnt pick up speed, then a few seconds later it was fine again. Driving down the highway, it would keep on doing this. When I stopped or slowed down and had to shift it does it also. I took it to auto zone and they gave me 2 codes, 1457 and 1259.
Code 1457 and 1259 on 2002 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?