We have changed 3 of the 4 o2 sensors on this car, it still throws the code whenever it feels like it. Got it scanned and they said the bank 2 sensor 2 wasn't following the rest of them. Is bank 1 the side by the firewall? and could my whole problem be sensor 1 on bank 1?
code 0421... o2 sensor, or cat? on 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on