We have changed 3 of the 4 o2 sensors on this car, it still throws the code whenever it feels like it. Got it scanned and they said the bank 2 sensor 2 wasn't following the rest of them. Is bank 1 the side by the firewall? and could my whole problem be sensor 1 on bank 1?
code 0421... o2 sensor, or cat? on 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water