I am turning my SPyder into a street/strip car. I want to know if I can replace/upgrade the clutch on my SMT. I am looking at possibly using an ACT XTSS or a fidanza stage 2 or 3 clutch, and can I do the work myself? thanks, NC
clutch/flywheel replacement on 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Umatilla, FL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($259 - 314) in Greenwood, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($420 - 666) in Cochrane, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Dameron, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - 134) in Van Buren, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($562 - 609) in Norwood, MO