when i try to start my truck sometimes it will start then sometimes it wont but i dont have to press the clutch!
clutch switch on 1993 Dodge Dakota
2 answers 1 comment
1 answerJuly 25, 2014
2 answersJuly 28, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2014
3 answersAugust 06, 2015
1 answerSeptember 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home