My 2000 Tacoma has 52K miles on it. The clutch is sticking to the floor sometimes. It will not come all the way back to the resting position most of the time, I have to pull it back with my foot. The problem is getting worse everytime I drive it. I am the original owner so I know the mileage is correct.
Clutch sticks on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 2000 Toyota Tacoma
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- There's a whirring sound when I shut off the engine. Is this normal?
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
2000 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Redgranite, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($244 - $317) in Seney, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($694 - $1,340) in Warsaw, OH
- Clutch Replacement ($782 - $1,149) in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Walker, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($144 - $195) in Greentown, PA