My 2000 Tacoma has 52K miles on it. The clutch is sticking to the floor sometimes. It will not come all the way back to the resting position most of the time, I have to pull it back with my foot. The problem is getting worse everytime I drive it. I am the original owner so I know the mileage is correct.
Clutch sticks on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one
- How much does it cost to fix a lifter problem
- How often should the timing belt be replaced?
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?