My 2000 Tacoma has 52K miles on it. The clutch is sticking to the floor sometimes. It will not come all the way back to the resting position most of the time, I have to pull it back with my foot. The problem is getting worse everytime I drive it. I am the original owner so I know the mileage is correct.
Clutch sticks on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down