My 2000 Tacoma has 52K miles on it. The clutch is sticking to the floor sometimes. It will not come all the way back to the resting position most of the time, I have to pull it back with my foot. The problem is getting worse everytime I drive it. I am the original owner so I know the mileage is correct.
Clutch sticks on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one