well ive replaced my clutch slave 3 time already and everyone of them busted the seal under the boot. can anyone with experiance give me some ideas on what it could be
clutch slave cylinder problem on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerApril 08, 2009
1 answerJune 17, 2011
0 answersMay 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces