I need to replace my clutch assembly but was wanting to see if there were picture instruction or detailed information on this. Where do I go to find out?
clutch replacement on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 06, 2010
This is a big job even for a trained tech, but complete instructions are located here http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info sign up its free and once your vehicles info is in click on repair guide and then click on drivetrain then choose driven disc and pressure plate Good Luck
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon17 reports
2 answersJuly 27, 2010
0 answersFebruary 05, 2015
2 answersFebruary 26, 2013
1 answerJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 244) in Oakland, RI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 439) in Hartwood, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Blairs Mills, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($43 - 90) in Collettsville, NC
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($964 - 1,133) in Mount Vernon, IN