I need to replace my clutch assembly but was wanting to see if there were picture instruction or detailed information on this. Where do I go to find out?
clutch replacement on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 06, 2010
This is a big job even for a trained tech, but complete instructions are located here http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info sign up its free and once your vehicles info is in click on repair guide and then click on drivetrain then choose driven disc and pressure plate Good Luck
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon17 reports
0 answersFebruary 05, 2015
2 answersJuly 27, 2010
2 answersFebruary 26, 2013
1 answerJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Oakland, RI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Hartwood, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 761) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - 509) in Blairs Mills, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,070 - 2,127) in Collettsville, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($255 - 318) in Mount Vernon, IN