the clutch sticks, we need to know price and labor
clutch repair on 2008 Ford Fusion
2 answersOctober 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Kirtland, NM
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ortley, SD
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($99 - 145) in Hart, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Lovejoy, GA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($104 - 158) in Starrucca, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($355 - 445) in Garber, IA