It was suddenly extremely difficult to shift my Honda's manual clutch into any gear when the engine is running. I noticed that it was getting slightly harder to shift into gear for the past couple of weeks. I tried to find the dipstick to check the Trans fluid but couldn't find it. I did open the cap and found that there was very little fluid there. What is the problem?
Clutch Problems on 1992 Honda Accord
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
November 24, 2009
Probably either your clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder is leaking so when you press the pedal to the floor it won't disengage the clutch, If you fill the reservoir with brake fluid it should work until the fluid leaks out again.
2 answersJanuary 02, 2014
3 answersDecember 04, 2012
3 answersMarch 20, 2014
4 answersJune 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.