would like to check clutch fluid level but cannot locate resevoir.
clutch problems on 1994 BMW 318i
1 more answer
1 answerJune 26, 2010
1 answerJune 18, 2014
1 answerMay 23, 2011
1 answerApril 27, 2011
3 answersJune 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
1994 BMW 318i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($283 - 386) in Macon, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Carlisle, KY
- Clutch Replacement ($900 - 1,150) in Golden, OK
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Jerome, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($291 - 331) in Healdton, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($629 - 672) in Corcoran, CA