clutch problem on 2002 Isuzu Rodeo

My clutch is very loose and I have to press it hard to the floor to get it in gear and it is still hard to get it in gear

by in San Francisco, CA on April 10, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 10, 2010
Check your transmission fluid. Have your clutch booster and so forth checked as well..
I have put in a clutch kit, master clutch and slave cylinder but there is still no pressure in the clutch and it wont go into gear what could be wrong?
my rodeo started getting hard to shift into gears. A guy looked at it said i needed a slave cylender so I left it with him he called later that day said it was fixed but all he did was bled out the...
HI, MY NAME IS STARR, I HAVE NO CLUTCH PEDAL, IT GOES TO THE FLOOR AND I CAN'T SHIFT ANY GEARS, ONLY NUETRAL. IM REALLY SCARED THAT THIS IS MAJOR PROBLEM. THANK YOU STARR
checked. OK. Replaced battery. Is there a 'link, relay, switch' associated with clutch that may be causing this problem?
A squeak type noise may be noted from the clutch. Our technicians tell us this is commonly caused by lack of lubrication of the shift fork pivot ball. Proper lubrication should correct this concern.