clutch problem on 1995 Isuzu Rodeo

HI, MY NAME IS STARR, I HAVE NO CLUTCH PEDAL, IT GOES TO THE FLOOR AND I CAN'T SHIFT ANY GEARS, ONLY NUETRAL. IM REALLY SCARED THAT THIS IS MAJOR PROBLEM. THANK YOU STARR

by in Corvallis, OR on March 15, 2011
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on March 16, 2011
CLUTCH FLUID / HYDRAULIC SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE CHECKED
ANSWER by on March 16, 2011
have fluid checked for leakage. the master or slave may be leaking causing your issue. a lot cheaper than replacing the clutch. Roy
COMMENT by on March 16, 2011
I have put in a clutch kit, master clutch and slave cylinder but there is still no pressure in the clutch and it wont go into gear what could be wrong?
my rodeo started getting hard to shift into gears. A guy looked at it said i needed a slave cylender so I left it with him he called later that day said it was fixed but all he did was bled out the...
My clutch is very loose and I have to press it hard to the floor to get it in gear and it is still hard to get it in gear
checked. OK. Replaced battery. Is there a 'link, relay, switch' associated with clutch that may be causing this problem?
A squeak type noise may be noted from the clutch. Our technicians tell us this is commonly caused by lack of lubrication of the shift fork pivot ball. Proper lubrication should correct this concern.